The "Jackson & Wilson FREE VIP Consultation"
During our complimentary VIP meeting, we offer you a free one hour consultation. This gives us time to meet and get to know each other. It also allows us the opportunity to discuss the facts of your case and to share our thoughts and opinions with you.
By the way, if after an hour we need more time to go over the details of your case and answer your questions, that’s OK. The bottom line is we want you to feel more confident and empowered knowing that your legal rights will be protected.
Here are the details:
- You will meet with either Mr. Jackson or Ms. Wilson (our senior partners). We will not hand your free consultation off to a new lawyer, law clerk or secretary.
- Everything we discuss during our consultation is confidential. No exceptions!
- We will share our honest legal opinions and recommendations with you. If you have a case that we can help you with, we’ll explain all the details and show you how we can bring value to your case. If you have a case that we don’t think you should pursue, then we’ll tell you so.
- During the consultation, you can ask any questions you like. In fact, we recommend that you review this checklist to give you an idea about what questions you should ask any lawyer you are thinking about hiring.
- Our goal is to provide you with the best information possible. There is no obligation, cost, or pressure.
After the free consultation, you should be able to:
- Know your rights and make better decisions.
- Know exactly what steps will need to be taken next.
- Know what needs to be done to avoid expenses and to maximize the value our your case.
- Gain an advantage over the other side with the information and advice we share with you.
- Learn what to do, and what to not do, to preserve evidence and protect your legal rights.
- Save time by not spinning your wheels and doing the wrong things.
- Save money by making informed decisions
During our meeting you’ll be provided with:
- Access to several free reports that will show you how to protect your legal rights and maximize the value of your case.
- Several checklist to help guide you through the steps of your claim.
- Copies of all legal resources and documents we use during our consultation.
- A link to our popular online library and a list of resources that will allow you to do further research about the law and your case.
As a result of our free consultation and the questions we answer and information you receive, you will feel more knowledgeable and relaxed about your case because you will know what will happen next. You’ll also probably feel a bit relieved knowing that there is a process that, if carefully followed, will allow you to resolve your legal matter in a timely and economical fashion.
Most important, many new clients report that after our free consultation, the sleepless nights stop. Clients quickly come to understand that we’re here to help and that our almost three decades of experience will make a difference in how their case is handled and it’s final outcome.