- Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year (2009)
- 2013 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY Award for Litigation)
- Southern California Super Lawyer (annually)
- “AV” Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (top rating in ethics and ability)
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers (less than 5% of all firms)
- AVVO “Superb” 10.0/10 rating
- Recently selected at one of the “Top Lawyers in California”
- Nominated: Consumer Attorneys of California for the “CAOC Street Fighter of the Year” award (2011)
- Nominated: California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year (CLAY) Award (2012)
- Nominated: Recorder Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Law Dragon- “Top Rating”
- Judge Pro Tempore- Orange County Superior Court
- Appointed Arbitrator- Orange County Bar Association
- Appointed Arbitrator- Orange County Superior Court
- Private Arbitrator and Mediator
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers (composed of The Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state)
- California State Bar Association (Business, Tort and Litigation)
- American Bar Association (Business, Tort, Criminal, Litigation, Real
- Property, Probate and Trust Law- Asset Protection Planning Sections)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- LinkedOC Advisory Board Member
- Multiple time member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (obtained multiple verdicts and settlements in excess of $1,000,000)
- Successfully passed written exam offered by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) for Trial Attorney Certification (qualifications- extensive trial experience, formal recommendation by numerous opposing trial counsel and trial judges)
- Past Presidents of Monarch Beach Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellows.
- Assistant District Rotary Governor for Rotary District 5320.
- “Business and Ethics” Rotarian of the Year
- “Daily Journal Profile- Litigation talents, techniques and wrongful death trial verdict profiled in the July 28, 1995, edition of the California Daily Journal
- Admitted to the California and U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit and U.S. District Court and Central District of California.
"He’s easy to talk with, and you can speak candidly and openly with him."
- Eric B.
"Mitch and Lisa are true professionals."
- Ray Sanford
"We feel highly confident in referring Jackson & Wilson to others."
- Mr. Chris B
"Mitch is a great mentor and an unbelievably caring friend."
- AJ Richman
"I was very glad that I made the decision to hire Lisa Wilson!"
- Mary Chamley
"Mr. Jackson was genuinely concerned how I was doing and has a gift of being able to put people at ease."
- Abner Rogers
"I am very happy with the service Lisa Wilson provided."
- Jacqueline Solovy
"I am so pleased with the results and if it wasn’t for all of you I wouldn't be where I am today."
- Jessica & Kelsi
"Give Mitch a call, he’ll take care of you!"
- Charles G.
"Lisa went above and beyond to make sure we received a fair settlement."
- John and Shelly F.
"What we truly appreciate is that Jackson and Wilson provided a very personal service and treated us like family."
- Ricardo’s Place
"Having a guide like Mitch through the legal system isn’t just necessary, it’s critical."
- Bryan Kramer
"I would highly recommend Jackson & Wilson to anyone needing legal counsel."
- WJ Bradbury
"We wanted to thank you again for all the hard work on our case!"
- Camille & Cameron
"Mitch Jackson provided a level of service that went far beyond what I expected."
- Christine B.
"Jackson and Wilson have provided the best representation I have ever experienced."
- Nicole Clarida
"Mitch passionately loves what he does, and that is why he excels at it."
- Boyd Johnson
"Jackson & Wilson has always achieved the results we were looking for."
- Betty Farrell
"We need more people like Mitch on this earth, and I thank GOD every day that Mitch became a part of my life."
- Ken P.
"From start to finish, Mitch kept me updated on the process!"
- Charles B.
Why can we help you? The answer is simple. It’s because we have extensive experience with helping thousands of clients with their cases. This includes hundreds of difficult and challenging hearings and proceedings including depositions, mediations, arbitrations and 70+ jury trials. We have the knowledge, experience and passion to take on big insurance companies and in the end, win your case!
Please remember, no two cases are the same and past results do not indicate what may happen in your case.