Will Your Auto Insurance Be There When It Matters Most?
“You Should Know” Newsletter (March 2016)
Chances are one in 50 you will be involved in a car accident this year… or almost guaranteed during your lifetime. You will then dig out that annoying auto insurance renewal statement you’ve been ignoring every year, confident that you have “full coverage.”
But that’s when many people realize that the “full coverage” they thought they had can still leave them exposed to runaway medical bills, lost wages or even the expenses of another party.
Before the odds catch up to you, you should know if you are covered and how best to choose a policy that will protect you when it matters most. Click here to read this month’s newsletter and learn more…
More topics in this month in the newsletter!
- Understanding Car Insurance Coverage
- Will Your Auto Insurance Be There When It Matters Most?
- Protecting Yourself Against Uninsured Motorists
- How to Cut Teen Car Insurance Costs
- Auto Insurance: The “Full Coverage” Myth!
- Tips for Analyzing Your Auto Policy or Buying New Insurance