Senior Partner, Lisa Wilson, Wins Rotary Ethics in Business Award!
With more than 25 years of Rotary service, Lisa was honored earlier this month to be nominated by Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotaryfor the prestigious Rotary District 5320 Ethics in Business Awards. Nominations were open to more than 40 Rotary Clubs in our District and last Friday’s event was attended by hundreds of Rotarian business leaders in the community.
The selection committee reviewed each candidate and how their Rotary and business conduct exemplifies the principles of the Four-Way Test. Other criteria included:
- Demonstrates integrity, promise-keeping and loyalty
- Treats all people equally without favoritism or prejudice
- Confirms information is correct before making a judgment or decision; corrects mistakes immediately, and doesn’t take advantage of other’s mistakes
- Exerts influence through acts of compassion that improve global awareness and understanding, improve the community, and build co-operative relationships
- Promotes win/win situations in business relationships
Here’s a short video of Rotary District Governor, Jim Paddock, announcing the award!