National Championship Soccer Coach, Abner Rogers, Shares His Testimonial...
As many of you know, we’re a soccer family and enjoy the sport very much. When Abner Rogers, one of the top soccer coaches in the world, was hit and injured by a drunk driver, we were very happy to be asked to help him with his case.
We’re happy to report that Abner’s case is all done and excited to share his kind words with you…
“My first meeting with Mr. Jackson shortly after my car accident was very refreshing. Mr. Jackson was genuinely concerned how I was doing and has a gift of being able to put people at ease. He was interested in my soccer career and during our conversation, I got to know about him and a little about his family.
Mr. Jackson’s record of tried cases is quite unbelievable. I knew immediately that I was in good hands and after our meeting left reassured. I would highly recommend Mr. Jackson to any family members, friends and my very large soccer family.”
— Abner Rogers
For those of you who may not know the details of Abner’s amazing soccer coaching career, here’s a short summary of a long list of accomplishments we were going to share with our jury if the case didn’t settle…
- Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) All-Star Coach 2009
- WPS Coach of the Year 2009
- National Championship OC Waves/WPSL 2011
- WPSL Coach of the Year 2011
- USASA-National Hall of Fame September, 2010
- USASA-Region IV Hall of Fame January, 2009
- Won Two National Club Championships in 2002 & 2005 with Laguna Hills Soccer Club Eclipse
- From 2000 to the present, Abner has been and is the founder and Director of Coaching of the Laguna Hills Soccer Club Eclipse