A senior partner at Jackson & Wilson alongside husband and fellow attorney Mitch Jackson, Lisa M. Wilson is passionate about protecting the rights of the injured, wronged, and voiceless. She has over three decades of experience in this field and applies it to help her clients experience all of the advantages that our great country’s civil justice system has to offer. She has secured outstanding results for those in need. Lisa has also litigated and resolved numerous seven figure cases, including one of Orange County’s largest first party insurance bad faith cases. She spares no effort in seeking the best outcome for every client she represents.
Lisa is a true “California girl” who was born and raised in the high desert town of Lancaster, California. She is one of three daughters and while growing up, her parents owned and operated a well-known dairy distributorship servicing many Southern California cities and towns.
The Wilson family was very active in the local Lancaster community, participating each year in numerous community service activities and all the big fundraisers. In high school, Lisa was a multi-sport scholar athlete and to this day her jersey hangs in her high school gym.
Lisa started her college career playing volleyball at Long Beach State and then transferred to the University of Southern California. At USC, Lisa developed an interest in the law and studied journalism and sports information. She also pledged the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. In 1982, she graduated with a major in journalism and minor in sports information.
Before law school, Lisa worked with a prominent sports agent, believing she would eventually enjoy a career representing professional athletes. While in law school, Lisa won the prestigious mock trial championship and also had the opportunity to study law abroad at Cambridge University in England.
Lisa graduated from Western State School of Law in 1986 and worked for several years at large and prestigious law firm practicing insurance defense. Over time, Lisa realized that her interest in the law focused more on helping victims of personal injury and wrongful death rather than representing and defending insurance companies and big business. She also had a keen interest in owning her own business and law firm.
Contact Lisa today by calling (800) 661-7044.
Eventually, Lisa made the jump to the “other side of the fence” and in 1988, she and Mitch joined forces and became partners in the firm of Jackson & Wilson That year, she and Mitch were also married and today, she remains an active and full-time senior partner in the nationally-recognized firm.
Past/Present Activities, Organizations & Recognitions
- “AV” Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (highest rating in ethics and ability)
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers (only 5% of all law firms)
- The National Trial Lawyers (composed of The Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state)
- Private Arbitrator and Mediator
- Orange County Bar Association (OCBA Masters Division)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- California State Bar Association (Tort and Litigation Sections)
- American Bar Association (Tort, and Litigation Sections)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Multiple time member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (obtained one or more verdicts or settlements in excess of $1,000,000)
- Past President of Monarch Beach Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellow